Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Limited Edition Robot Damashii Japan Delivery Review

Greetings friends, today I will be reviewing my recent delivery of limited edition Robot Damashii collectible action figures from Japan. It is a sad note that Terrible Analogies took off the blogroll entry for My Love For Life Review. Well onwards to the review. To be honest, I was ordering most of the Robot Damashii figures for a friend but he decided to break his promise and leave me stranded with his orders. Thanks for teaching me a very valuable lesson in life Thaddeus Chong Min Yi: never ever place an order for someone without getting an initial non refundable deposit first. Anyway here is an overview of the delivery box. As you can see, it is sent via EMS shipping which is more expensive but faster. I personally will always go for SAL shipping but the seller only uses EMS.


From this angle, looks like EMS shipping also incur moderate wear and tear to your deliveries.
Closeup on the damage sustained at the corner of the delivery box .
On closer inspection, there is even an indent puncture on the box, like someone used a hook of some sort to latch onto it.
From the sight of the customs seal, we know that it has been opened for customs inspection.
Closeup on the EMS shipping label.
Open box shot reveals the seller used old newspaper and bubble wrap as buffer materials.
After removing the buffer materials we can see the HCM Pro Sazabi still wrapped in bubble wrap.
Here is an overview of the contents of the delivery box. Notice how most items are packaged in individual brown boxes? Well those are the limited edition Robot Damashii figures.
Closeup of the front of the HCM Pro Sazabi packaging box.
Closeup of the rear of the HCM Pro Sazabi packaging box.
Outer protective box for the limited edition Robot Damashii O Gundam roll out version.
Open box shot.
Front view of the box.
Rear view of the box.
Outer protective box for the limited edition Robot Damashii Exia Repair II conversion parts.
Open box shot.
Front view of the box.
Rear view of the box.
Overview of the contents once more.
Closeup o the HCM Pro Sazabi through the packaging window (epic fail -_-)
Closeup on the Robot Damashii O Gundam Roll Out version through the packaging window.

Apart from being stood up by my friend where these limited Robot Damashii figures are for initially, I have to say the delivery is rather good with no major damage. The packing is adequately done with proper buffers and all. I think I will keep these mint and hope that my investment pays off in the future.

My Love For Life Experience review rating for Limited Edition Robot Damashii Japan Delivery: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns