Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

HLJ Robot Damashii Cherudim Gundam Delivery Review

After waiting for slightly over 2 weeks, my order of Robot Damashii Cherudim Gundam has finally arrived. The postman dropped off the shipping notice in my mailbox and I had to go to the post office to collect it myself. This has happened a lot these days, instead of delivering the actual parcel the postman will just send you the shipping notice. I do not see why they would inconvenience people using that arrangement especially when the parcel has been released from the customs department.

Anyway here is an overview of my parcel box. Kudos to HLJ for keeping up their high standards of packing.


The parcel box is made of hard cardboard and it is adequate to protect the items inside from normal delivery rough handling. But from the following picture, the slight dents from the right is caused by stacking heavy items on top of the parcel box.

HLJ uses reliable seals for all their shipments. The seal tapes are made of tough paper and coated with a layer of water resistant film.

Here is a closeup on the shipping label. I like how they use the term "Rush to:" instead of the normal "To:" and also the footer note which states "Extremely Fragile! Handle with Care!"

There is a standard Small Packet SAL stamp label on the package. I always opt for SAL shipping to keep my shipment cost down.

The stamp label from the Tatebayashi post office in Japan.

Malaysian Customs department stamp label which indicates the parcel was released on 10 December 2009.

Open box overview. As you can see I ordered not one but two Robot Damashii Cherudim Gundams. I will be keeping one for myself and the other is for my friend Thaddeus.

High standard HLJ packing wrapped with plastic and secured with a cardboard base to prevent movement during shipment.

Bottom side view of the Robot Damashii Cherudim Gundams still wrapped in plastic.

Right side view of the Robot Damashii Cherudim Gundams still wrapped in plastic.

Overview of the parcel box with the contents.

A closeup on the back of the Robot Damashii Cherudim Gundam.

Front view of the Robot Damashii Cherudim Gundam.

Rear view of the Robot Damashii Cherudim Gundam.

I am quite pleased with the delivery package of the Robot Damashii Cherudim Gundam from HLJ. The only downside comes from the local post office which instead of delivering the parcel straight to addressee, they require you to make a trip down and collect it from them.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for HLJ Robot Damashii Cherudim Gundam Delivery: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

1 Life quote shouts:

HermanTurnip said...

That might have to do with keeping theft to a minimum. The postman over here did the same thing to me. There was a story on the news the other night about a recent jump in theft, and specifically of packages being stolen after being dropped off by the USPS or UPS. Glad to see that the model arrived in sound condition!

terribleanalogies.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns