Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Monsters vs. Aliens Movie Review


It has been quite sometime since I saw an animated movie. Since my boo is not too keen on this movie genre, still referring to it as cartoon, I think its best that I watch it alone, save me from all the unnecessary distractions. I watched Monsters vs. Aliens last night and loved every second of it!

Monsters vs. Aliens was released on DVD and Blu-Ray on 29 September 2009. Despite its artistic flair and character designs which make Monsters vs. Aliens seem like a children's movie, I think adults are going to enjoy it more. What would you do if you got hit by a meteorite on your wedding day and at the altar you suddenly grow into a giant? That is what happened to our protagonist Susan Murphy (Reese Witherspoon). The emotional human drama involved in the plot really touch base with reality, making the audience feel more connected with the animated characters on screen. While the animation is nothing you have not seen before, it does a good job of portraying the story to the audience.

Monsters vs. Aliens movie trailer


Monsters vs. Aliens comes highly recommended for the everyone to see. It is now part of my home entertainment library. I just hope I won't get carried away and purchase a Ginormica (Susan Murphy) figure which I will probably do so if it ever gets released into a figma.

My Love For Life Movie Review rating for Monsters vs. Aliens: 4.5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns