Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Gundam OO Diorama: Chains Of Despair

This is my final submission for the Gundam OO diorama competition. The result is out and my entry was not selected as one of the finalists. I think it is because I did not spend on proper modeling goods like primer (landscaping cement), modeling paint and miniature shrubs. From a different perspective, this is actually a fun experience for me. I drove down to the beach to collect the sand and rocks for the landscape and picked up a couple of soda can packing trays for the base.

Here is the actual video of Chains Of Despair:


Even though I did not make it as one of the finalists I gained a fun experience while making Chains Of Despair. My Love For Life Experience Review of Gundam OO Diorama: Chains Of Despair: 3/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns