Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Movie Review


I have been following the X-Men movie series since the first X-Men was released in 2000. So when the latest fourth movie in the series X-Men Origins: Wolverine was released in 2009 I was eagerly waiting for my chance to watch it. I managed to watch it with my boo on Wednesday night and IMHO X-Men Origins: Wolverine is the most memorable entry in the X-Men movie series yet.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine is a prequel, set about 10-19 years prior to the first movie, X-Men. It centers on the early beginnings of James Logan (Hugh Jackman) who will eventually become Wolverine, one of the most fearsome member of the X-Men. The movie successfully highlights the love and hate rivalry between James Logan and his half-brother Victor Creed(Liev Schreiber) who will eventually become Sabretooth. X-Men Origins: Wolverine is full of explosive action sequences with a little dab of romance thrown in the mix for good measure. One thing which I find a bit awkward is the bathroom scene where Logan was inspecting his adamantium claws. The cgi and sound effect in this scene are a bit off compared to the rest of the movie.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Movie Trailer


X-Men Origins: Wolverine is a good action movie. The human drama in the plot compliments the movie quite well. I would recommend it more so if you are an X-Men fan.

My Love For Life Movie Review rating for X-Men Origins: Wolverine: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

2 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

Somehow we don't get to see Sabretooth in X-men 2 and 3

Unknown said...

This is a great movie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns