Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

TT Hongli HG Blaze Zaku Phantom (Dearka Elsman) Assembly Video

I have finally uploaded my first Gundam assembly video on youtube! It is the assembly video for the TT Hongli High Grade Blaze Zaku Phantom piloted by Dearka Elsman in the Gundam Seed Destiny anime series. Expect the full review of the completed model kit very soon!


My Love For Life Review

1 Life quote shouts:

HermanTurnip said...

Great vid! Makes me want to jam on down to the local Mitsuwa to see if they've anything new in stock.

On a side note, why does Akira still go for $35 on blu-ray?! Seem a bit expensive. Also, why haven't I seen Spirited Away or Paprika on blu-ray yet? Guess I'll have to keep my eyes open.

http://terribleanalogies.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns