Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Delivery of HCM Pro and MSIA Gundam Review

It has been a while since my previous shipment of HCM Pro Gundams. I thought I was not going to purchase any new HCM Pro (High Complete Model Progressive) Gundams unless they are marked down in price. The HCM Pro Gundams are very small in scale which is 1/200. They stand roughly 8CM-10CM in height but they are well articulated with fine details. I just could not resist my buying impulse when I came across a few HCM Pro Gundams being sold at really low markdown prices. After waiting for about a week my parcel finally reached my office. The seller used domestic parcel postage for my shipment and based on the stated postage fee I was overcharged by the seller in shipping fees. I guess he has to cover for his handling and packing fees as well.


The seller used a medium sized box which was previously used for shipping Ginvera bath lotions. I think the box condition on arrival is OK with mild battering on the surface.

The brown tape sealing on the sides of the parcel box is kind of sloppy though as a portion of it has come off.

This picture shows the most damaged are of the parcel box. Notice the squashed damage on the side.

Upon opening the box it is good that the seller stuffed the open spaces in there with newspaper to prevent the HCM Pro Gundams from rattling and moving inside the parcel during transport.

My HCM Pro Tieren Ground Type. This thing is tiny compared to my TT Hongli HG Tieren Ground Type which is of scale 1/144. Definitely will do an in depth review of this in the future.

Here is the odd one out: MSIA (Mobile Suit In Action) Miguel's Ginn. MSIA figures are scaled at 1/144 hence they are larger in size compared to HCM Pro Gundams. MSIA figures lack the fine details though and they are made of rubbery plastic and feels more like a toy than a model kit. I got this as a PWP (purchase with purchase) special with my HCM Pro Gundams because I was curious about the MSIA line.

My HCM Pro Gouf Custom which is from the series Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team. I watched the series during my University days in Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom but didn't finish the series.

This is my favorite in this shipment: HCM Pro G-Box EFF Mobile Suit Platoons "The Front Line Set". This set contains the RX-79[G] Gundam, the support hover truck and a Magella-Attack tank which are also from the series Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team.

A noteworthy point is that the seller used Japanese newspapers to stuff the box with. This is the first time I have encountered this and it is a nice surprise.

An overview of my purchases in this shipment: 3 HCM Pro Gundams and 1 MSIA figure.

All in all I am quite pleased with this purchase. The prices are cheap and since its from a domestic seller I didn't have to pay more for shipping. My Love For Life experience review rating for delivery of HCM Pro and MSIA Gundam: 3.5/5

My Love For Life Review

1 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

Cool! It's Bandai this time

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns