Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Knowing Movie Review


I started watching Knowing with my boo on Thursday evening at 7:30PM but had to stop halfway during the movie because my boo was scared of the "whispers in the head" element especially at night. So we continued the movie where we left off on Saturday afternoon joined by my cousin. I think it is a good strategy to watch scary movies during the day as they seem less frightening.

Knowing is an American sci-fi movie directed by Alex Proyas. It stars Nicholas Cage as Professor Jonathan "John" Koestler who is a widower and teaches astrophysics at MIT. Things start to get eerie and freaky after his only son Caleb (Chandler Canterbury) received an envelope from a time capsule buried 50 years ago at his school, the William Dawes Elementary School in Lexington, Massachusetts. In a nutshell, Knowing is about disastrous prophecies coming true.

Knowing Movie Trailer


Knowing is entertaining to watch. It keeps you guessing what is going to happen in the end, hoping for something different than the obvious conclusion. Knowing can be spooky early on with many mysterious and unexplained elements in the story. Even after the ending there are still a few pieces missing from completing the puzzle.

My Love For Life Movie Review rating for Knowing: 3.5/5

My Love For Life Review

2 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

Looks like I will going to watch this one alone

HermanTurnip said...

Knowing has it's flaws, but what it gets right totally makes up for them. I'm glad I picked up the blu-ray of this flick. Will be watching it again soon!

http://terribleanalogies.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns