Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

The Unborn Movie Review


I didn't post any new reviews last week because of work and also been catching up with my love for anime. Well I did manage to watch The Unborn with my boo during the weekend so here is my take on the movie.

The Unborn is essentially a horror movie with supernatural elements added to the plot. The Unborn started off as an average American horror fest with the typical creepy possessed child fanfare. After a few obligatory scare scenes The Unborn kinda gets pretty bland and boring as the scare factor goes down the drain. It is pretty obvious that the producers (Michael Bay and Platinum Dunes) bank in heavily on the sex appeal of Odette Yustman as the leading lady Casey Beldon. Throughout the numerious bathroom scenes Odette can be seen in skimpy tight fitting underwear (as shown on The Unborn movie poster) which I think is a major contributing factor for the male demographic to watch The Unborn.

The Unborn Movie Trailer


In the end it essentially boils down to how good The Unborn is as a movie. I have to say that The Unborn is not really good. The plot is too generic and when you have seen one scare scene, you have seen them all. My Love For Life movie review rating for The Unborn: 1.5/5

My Love For Life Review

1 Life quote shouts:

HermanTurnip said...

Anime? Nice! My favorite series is Ghost In The Shell. Also dig Foolie Coolie and whatever I can catch on the Cartoon Network.

http://terribleanalogies.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns