Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button Movie Review


With thirteen Academy Award nominations, The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button is a movie not to be missed! Just when you thought it was gonna be another period of so so movie releases, you find gems like Taken and now The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button! First of all, I have to get this off my chest: I can't help myself but to compare The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button with Forrest Gump! Both main characters have special characteristics that set them apart from normal people and both movies chronicle the lives of the main characters since their childhood. With both movies I find myself captivated by the unique and facinating life experiences that each protagonist faced during their lifetime.

Not to give away any major spoilers, Brad Pitt plays the character of Benjamin Button who aged backwards. He was born as a baby with the biological characteristics of an elderly man. Throughout the course of the movie we get to see how Benjamin went through life from being born old to dying as an infant. The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button is full of human drama and heart felt emotions. The casting of characters is well done with big names such as Cate Blanchett, Julia Ormond and Tilda Swinton accompanying Brad Pitt in this storytelling masterpiece written by Eric Roth and Robin Swicord, and directed by David Fincher.

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button Movie Trailer


The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button is highly recommended for all audiences who fit the MPAA rating of PG-13. My Love For Life Movie Review Rating for The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button: 4.5/5. I didn't give it a perfect rating because The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button can be a bit draggy at times.

My Love For Life Review

2 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

Such a high rating. Haven't watch this movie yet

HermanTurnip said...

I haven't seen this movie either, but it's going to be a definite first day blu-ray purchase. I'm actually quite looking forward to it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns