Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa Movie Review


I first knew about Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa through the merchandized toys a certain famous fast food chain restaurant was bundling with their children's set meal. I didn't watch it on the big screen though. Instead, I picked it up when it came out on DVD and watched it with the whole family. I gotta admit that the first Madagascar movie is fun and entertaining to watch and I was hoping for more from Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa.

Like its predecessor, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa is a wholesome fun movie for the family. With ample comedy antics and straight forward slapstick humour, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa will give you lots of laughter and keep you smiling throughout the movie. If you liked the first movie, you can't go wrong with this one. If you haven't seen the first movie, go ahead and pick both up to add to your movie collection. They sure come in handy when you have a family gathering and you don't have any good family movies to watch(spoken from my own experience).

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa Movie Trailer


Most memorable catchy song from the movie: I Like To Move It, Move It


My Love For Life Movie Review Rating for Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa: 4.5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns