Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Rise: Blood Hunter Movie Review



Welcome back my most cherished readers! It is time for another movie review and this time it is for an obscure movie which I think most of you have never heard of, Rise: Blood hunter. Remember Lucy Liu from Ally McBeal and Charlie's Angels? It has been a while since I last saw her onscreen and looks like she has been keeping herself busy filming Rise: Blood Hunter.

I watched Rise: Blood Hunter over the weekend with my boo. She picked it out because she previewed it and said "Hmmn... this looks interesting". To be honest, after sitting through the entire movie I think Rise: Blood Hunter is much more suited as a meant-for-tv movie. I can't help it but compare it with Buffy The Vampire Slayer and that too has better appeal than Rise: Blood Hunter. For those who are interested in the plot, let me just say it is about how the victim took revenge on the blood suckers who killed and raped her(the uncensored version has nudity so not meant for the minors).

Throughout Rise: Blood Hunter, it is pretty obvious that the producers are banking very heavily on the sex appeal of Lucy Liu with numerous incognito "red lighting" topless scenes. I guess Rise: Blood Hunter will appeal to fans of Lucy Liu and to those who just cannot pass on any vampire flick no matter how generic the storyline is.

Rise: Blood Hunter Movie Trailer


My Love For Life Movie Review rating for Rise: Blood Hunter: 2/5

2 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

Thanks for the review. Should not waste my time with this movie

HermanTurnip said...

Ack! From Kill Bill to Rise, Lucy Liu sure has fallen. I guess she's looking for any job to help pay the bills?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns