Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Because I Said So Movie Review


Because I Said So was released in the cinemas on February 2, 2007. Because I Said So stars Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore as mother and daughter in this romantic comedy film.

In Because I Said So, Daphne (Diane Keaton) is a meddling overprotective mother who tries desperately to set her daughter Milly (Mandy Moore) up with the right man so that Milly won't end up in life following her footsteps. I have to say that Because I Said So is definitely a chic flick. Guys might watch it because Mandy Moore is in it. But the plot which centers around the mother-daughter relationship of Diane and Mandy might not be the cup of tea for most of the male demographic.

All in all, Because I Said So is a watchable movie, provided of course you got some spare time to spend on it. Possibly a good movie for couples to watch... maybe.

Because I Said So Trailer


My Love For Life Movie Review Rating: 3/5

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns